The healing properties of decoction and tincture of pine cones
Cedar is not only a beautiful and long-lived tree. Almost all of its components are beneficial and are used in various sectors of human life. The article will discuss the healing properties of pine cones.
Useful properties of pine cones
The composition of pine cones includes:
- amino acids that fill the human body with oxygen, which stimulates the work of all systems and produces hormones;
- trace elements such as iron, nickel, phosphorus, iodine, copper, zinc, silicon, molybdenum, manganese, potassium, magnesium and calcium;
- vitamins. This impressive list includes vitamins E, P, A, C, D and group B.
Did you know? Siberian cedar begins to bear fruit at the age of about 25 years. New fruits grow on it every 5 years.
Preparations, which include pine cones, are used to treat and prevent many diseases. Their list is huge, but the most common diseases and dosages of drugs that will help cope with them are described below.
After applying infusions of cedar cones for several days, blood pressure decreases by more than 20-30 units, and a person feels much better.
It is enough to drink 1 tbsp. l 3 times a day.
Tincture with alcohol or vodka has an expectorant effect and when coughing is used for 1-2 hours. 3 times a day before meals. At the same time, it warms perfectly and you can use it to do chest rubbing.
Bronchial asthma and pneumonia
Patients with bronchial asthma or pneumonia are recommended to use alcohol tincture. Reception takes place according to 1 tbsp. 3-4 times a day 30 minutes before eating.
Alcohol tincture of cedar cones rub joints with rheumatism. You only need to apply a few drops and massage it into the skin with massage movements.
You can also take orally 1-2 hours in the morning half an hour before meals.
ARI, flu and tonsillitis
Tincture of young cones on alcohol helps fight microbes and infections, strengthens the immune system. Therefore, it is often used in the treatment of colds and flu according to 1 tbsp. three times a day. The decoction is used for inhalation.
Important! With angina, it is recommended to instill in each nostril one drop of cedar oil.
From a stroke
Tincture on alcohol or vodka:
- prevents the occurrence of a stroke; vascular cleansing occurs. Take 1 hour after a morning meal;
- during the rehabilitation period, the intake is increased up to 3 times a day for 1 hour after a meal;
- Duration - up to 6 months; regardless of whether it is treatment or prevention.
Self-medication is still not worth it, and consultation with doctors is recommended. But in the rehabilitation period, tincture will help restore good health and the functioning of the vascular system.
Application in cosmetology
More and more often you can find products from cedar needles, bark or resin, which are used to solve cosmetic problems. Cones are also used to remove unwanted hair on the skin.
For hair removal
To get rid of excess vegetation in certain parts of the body, there is a Siberian method.
To do this, you must:
- Pour boiling water on the shells of pine nuts and cones.
- Boil until a broth is formed.
- Allow to cool.
- Lubricate and rinse off after 15 minutes with plenty of warm water.
Important! After using this method, hair growth decreases and most importantly - there is no irritation.
Traditional medicine recipes
In folk medicine, there are many recipes for tinctures, infusions and decoctions using cedar cones. Below are some of the most famous and proven of them.
There are two types of tincture recipes: vodka and alcohol. They will help get rid of many infections and viruses.
So for tincture on vodka you will need:
- cedar cones: 10 pcs.;
- vodka: 0.5 l.
- Put the fruits in a glass bowl and add vodka there.
- Then place the jar in a shaded place where direct sunlight does not fall for 10 days.
- After this time has passed, strain it through cheesecloth.
To make tincture on alcohol, you need:
- pine cones: 20 pcs.;
- alcohol: 1 liter
- Fruits must be selected young, green no more than 4 cm. Cut them into arbitrary pieces.
- Put in a jar or other container.
- Pour with alcohol and leave for 2 weeks to insist.
The recipe for the mood is quite simple:
- Young green cones are divided into equal parts.
- Boil a jar with a capacity of 3 liters and place the fruits there.
- Add 400 g of granulated sugar.
- Pour purified water and cover.
- Insist until the fermentation period, shaking the jar from time to time.
To prepare a healthy decoction in milk, which will help during colds and inflammatory processes, you must:
- Put a cone of cedar with nuts in a container.
- Add 1 liter of milk there.
- Cook everything together for 15 minutes over low heat.
- Turn off the stove and let cool.
Use warm broth 150 ml per day. For taste, you can add a little honey.
But, if there is no milk, then the following recipe will do:
- Put the fruits and needles of cedar in a container.
- Add 1 liter of water.
- Boil for 15 minutes.
- Strain through cheesecloth or colander.
- Allow to cool.
A decoction will help strengthen the immune system and help with problematic skin.
- The use of drugs based on cones of cedar is prohibited:
- pregnant or lactating mothers;
- people with intolerance to one of the components;
- hepatitis patients;
- people suffering from alcoholism (this applies only to products prepared on the basis of alcohol or vodka);
- with renal failure;
- children under the age of 14.
Did you know? Scientists have found that cedars first appeared in the area of either the Himalayas or the Mediterranean Sea.
In addition, improper intake even in a healthy person can cause:
Cedar cones treat many diseases and help prevent them. It doesn’t matter which recipe you choose - tincture, infusion or broth, you should always remember to be careful and follow the recommendations.